The most beautiful MIUI 8 has finally arrived for Xiaomi devices and so for our YU Yureka. So after MIUI 7.5 Stable, here comes my MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM for Yureka and Yureka Plus.
Disclaimer: This ROM has been tested and verified to be stable for daily use but there may be some unknown bugs. The development team is not responsible for any damage to your device or your information.
What’s New in MIUI 8?
MIUI 8, simplify your life
- Create scrolling screenshots - an amazing way to share information
- Calculate and convert almost anything with the redesigned Calculator
- Quick ball - the ultimate one-handed control tool
- Personalize your notes with beautiful templates
- Get your photos sorted for you with all-new Gallery
- Dual Apps - create and sign into dual accounts for any app, including WhatsApp, Facebook and more.
- Second space - perfect for times when you need a clear separation in your life
- Video Editing -spice up your videos with filters, text and background music
- Caller ID - automatically identify incoming numbers or find popular numbers when dialing out (India only)
- Hindi T9 - find contacts easily with T9 dialer search (India only)
- Enhanced SMS - SMS accounts of popular businesses now display logos and company names (India only)
Features Added by Me
- Added Color Control
- Added Indian Fonts
- Fine tuned Camera with all filters
- Added SuperSU
- Added Proximity Calibrate
- Few optimizations and bug-fixes
- Used odexed ROM, so more smoothness and stability
How to Install
- Download the latest build of MIUI 8 Stable ROM for Yureka or Yureka Plus
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery
- Wipe data, system, cache and dalvik cache from advanced wipe menu
- Flash MIUI 8 ROM
- Reboot (first boot may take up to 15 to 20 mins.)
Size: 692.5 MB
MIUI 8 v126.96.36.199 (Android 5.0.2) Global Stable ROM for Yureka and Yureka Plus [03.09.16]
Size: 795.8 MB
ChangelogsMIUI 8 v188.8.131.52 (Android 5.0.2) Global Stable ROM [03.01.2017]
-- Upgraded to MIUI 8.1
-- Improved many features after MIUI 6.9.8 Beta
-- Improved quick toggle access and other minor UI changes
-- New redesigned Security app
-- New Themes app with font switch support
-- Supreme battery backup and SOT
-- Ultra loud Dirac HD Sound
-- Many small new features added
-- Improved stability
-- Ultra thermal control
MiUI GlobeROM (formerly sMIUI) Patch for MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable
MiUI globeROM default Features:
=> init.d support for startup scripts
sqLite tuner for faster database
Tweaked init services
Tweaked default properties
ADB active while boot.
=> Zipaligned APKs on every Boot
Add gov-tuner mod
Add gov-tuner mod
Optimized RAM usage for better multitasking.
=> Center Clock Mod
This Mod changes the look of your StatusBar. Signal and notification icons will be shown on the left and the battery icon on the right.. The clock will be in center like on Apple iOS.
=> MiUI Beauty Mod
Have you ever looked down on your phone and thought that these Miui v8 colors for the statusbar and Toggles are really ugly? Well then our MiUI 8 “Beauty Mod” is the solution for you!
globeROM devs have redesigned the Statusbar with beautiful images which actually change depending on the current weather. The toggles are displayed in an elegant static grey.
It's not a theme, it's actually a modification in the MiuiSystemUI and integrated in the system!
=> Faster GPS Optimization
GPS is optimized for the Asian region, so faster GPS access.
Device's 'hosts' file has been moded to redirect ad links to localhost. This will disable ads in the apps. Also AdAway app has been added so that you can update the hosts file time to time to save yourself from new ads.
Added the most advanced file manager app for android.
Download full MIUI GlobeROM upgrade package (patch) for MIUI v220.127.116.11 Global Stable [recommended]
(Includes Beauty Mod and Center Clock)
If you don't like the Xylon Animations then flash this Xylon Disable package:
If you don't like the Beauty Mod then flash this Beauty Mod Disable package:
Only Center Clock Mod
(Not needed if you have already flashed the GlobeROM Patch)
- After first boot you may feel little lag but it will go after few hours of use. So don't panic.
- MIUI does not support NTFS file system. So better use FAT formatted SD Card and USB. But if you have already a NTFS formatted SD Card then use Paragon exFAT, NTFS & HFS+ App to mount it.
- If any app cannot write on External Storage then use Folder Mount app or any other similar app from Play Store.
- Do not flash MIUI Official OTA Updates, it will BRICK your device.
And heartly thanks to my Testing Team:
@Shubham Kumar Sinha