We are playing a lot of HD Games on our Android Smartphones but we cannot forget the Playstation1 or PSX games. Now we don’t need any other device to play Playstation Games because we can run them on our Android Device itself. FPSe is an android app which can emulate PSX Games on Android. It works very fine and quite fast. It is compatible to almost all Android devices. It supports multiple resolutions. It is compatible with G-Sensor, touchscreen and hardware keys. It supports OpenGL by an external plugin. Also you can create ISO of your favorite game using this app.
Minimum System Requirements
Android 2.1/ Android 2.3 Gingerbread/ Android 4.0 ICS/ Android 4.1Jelly Bean
- Good performance and compatibility
- Good sound quality
- Analog Joystick Emulation
- Supports .img, .bin, .cue, .nrg, .iso, .mdf and .Z disc
- Required to download the bios file - scph1001.bin
|Game on FPse|
Free download FPSe from the below links:
Download FPse latest version (Google Play)
Free Download FPse URL
Download BIOS File:
|HD Game on FPse|
How to Install and Use
- Just install the APK file on your Android device
- Be connected to the internet because it will download audio and video plugins after installation.
- Then choose your language.
- Then follow the instructions to load the bios and game.
We Recommend: 7zip Full Version Cracked